Monday, November 26, 2018

I STILL SEE YOU Bonus Features


Look how happy I am!

The home theater editions of I Still See You, the film based on my novel Break My Heart 1,000 Times will be arriving just in time to help Santa stuff some stockings. Above you can see a very exclusive production still from one of the stellar bonus features, Break My Heart 1,000 Times: From Novel to Screen. Can you spot the grim, cadaverous specter lurking in the photo? If that little peek behind the curtain doesn't convince you that I Still See You is a horror movie, nothing will.

Break My Heart 1,000 Times

Speaking of horror, one of the most terrifying scenes that I had the pleasure of watching being shot did not make the final cut of the film; I'm not exaggerating when I say that the scene left me gasping in fright. I'm hoping that it is included in the Deleted Scenes reel that accompanies the home releases. HORRORNEWS.NET gives an excellent idea of what's to come HERE

No comments: