Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Haunted Book Signing in Connecticut

I will be at the Otis Library in Norwich, Connecticut next Monday the 10th from 6:30-7:30 signing copies of my new ghost story/thriller Break My Heart 1,000 Times, soon to be a major motion picture at fine theaters everywhere. Maybe it will play in less than fine or even disreputable theaters too, who knows. Wouldn't it be cool if it were filmed in Illusion-O, like in the original 13 Ghosts movie? Not the modern one (which I love) with The Torn Prince, The Torso, the Angry Princess (who I also love), and their ten other spectral pals, but the 1960 one by William Castle. Boy, that sure would be swell.

I'll also sign any copies of any of the Generation Dead books you have lying around, too. I suppose I'd sign zombie and ghost books from other authors if you were really insistent about it, just to be polite, although I don't know why you would want me to do that.  It would only embarass us both.

I'm told that books will be provided by Bank Square Books, a very fine bookstore you can visit physically in Mystic, CT or virtually HERE.

No comments: