Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Break My Heart 1000 Times Movie News

Did I mention that I read the script? I did. And it is great. The Break My Heart 1000 Times script was written by the multitalented Jason Fuchs. Some would say the crazily multitalented Jason Fuchs--actor, producer, and screenwriter--is there nothing this guy can't do? I heard he can 360 windmill dunk and make a subtle and nuanced risotto that comes out perfectly every time, too. And he's only 26! I'd likely hate him if he hadn't done such a wonderful job on writing such a suspenseful, scary script for BMH1kx.

He also, btw, wrote the screenplay for a little film called ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT, which is playing, like, everywhere. Check it out.

I ran across a recent interview with Jason on the Script website where he speaks a bit about adapting BMH1kx for film and about many of the other exciting projects he's worked on or will be working on. He's a fascinating guy. You can read the interview HERE.

3 comments:

Jennifer Rummel said...

Awesome news!

Jennifer Rummel said...

Awesome news!

bookbitereviews said...

You have no idea how excited I am about it becoming a movie and I haven't even read it yet! Also in super stoked to hopefully be watching generation dead on tv one of these days =D